Hello! My name is Heidi, and I am a person made for connection. I love people. I love that everyone is someone, ya know? Photography is also a very dear love of mine. It's my main creative outlet. I believe in community. I believe in laughter. I believe that everything is better in the light. So shoot me a message and let's chat about creating together!
Right from the beginning my heart has been in portraiture. I was instantly drawn to photographing people and the challenge of truly capturing a person. So I strive to portraythe truest reflection of who you are. I believe with all my heart that everyone is beautiful, unique, and has something amazing to share with the world.
I reeeeally love conversation that is real and transparent. A good talk/listen is always just what I need. So if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me! We can go for coffee or tea to chat about what you're looking for, and to get to know each other!
A couple extras about me:
- coffee is my catnip, although I'm growing awfully fond of chai
- my dad and I are both only children and my mom has an identical twin
- I'm a below the knee amputee of my left leg
- I'm a follower of Christ
- I am a member of Team Canada Sitting Volleyball and recently competed at the 2016 Paralympic Games in Rio
- I enjoy browsing used records in my spare time, especially for Supertramp, the Eagles, and anything with some good saxaphone
- I LOVE a great nap
- I have my diploma in Photographic Technology
- I'm currently taking the Travel Program at Grant MacEwan